Charlevoix Forest Sauce
Ingredients for 8 people :
250 ml fond de veau
150 ml of 15% cream
100 ml white wine
15 ml maple syrup
1 bag of rehydrated Wild Mix
2 french-cut shallots
15 ml pressed garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Finely french-cut the shallots.
2. Put the white wine and shallots and reduce by half.
3. Add the fond de veau Charlevoix and mushrooms and reduce by half.
4. Add the cream and reduce until the desired consistency.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. For the final touch, add the maple syrup and the crushed garlic and serve.
Recipe created by Chef Thierry Maurer