1 bag of rehydrated Boletes Mix
4 small hamburger buns
250 gr. of ground beef
50 gr. of blue cheese, Roquefort type
1 onion, 1 clove garlic, parsley
100 ml. of fresh cream
butter, salt and pepper
4 salad leaves
Finely chop the rehydrated boletes, the onion and garlic. Chisel
- Blend with the meat.
- Make four cakes with this preparation.
- Add salt and pepper on both sides.
- Cook in the frying pan with a little butter 5 to 10 minutes.
- Blend the blue cheese in the fresh cream, mix.
- Spread this cheese preparation inside the buns.
- Add a salad leaf and the meat.
- Place hamburgers on a hot grill for 2 to 3 minutes.