of Plenty gourmet omelette
bag of rehydrated Horn of Plenty
2 tablespoons of fresh cream
50 gr. of grated cheese
1 clove garlic
2 tablespoons of chives,
oil, butter, salt and pepper
Cook mushrooms and chopped garlic in oil and butter.
- Add chives; set aside and keep warm.
- Beat eggs with a whisk; add a little water from the rehydrating
- Add salt and pepper and cook omelette with a little butter.
- When partially cooked, add stuffing in the centre and fold
- Top omelette with cream and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Cook 10 minutes 'til golden brown.